Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Are you or someone you know facing the possibility of Foreclosure?-

You are not alone-today nearly 1 of every 6 homeowners in America is behind on their mortgage payment.

It's important you act now and identify your options. Foreclosure CAN be avoided, your credit score CAN be saved, and your financial futures CAN be salvaged.

You have questions, plenty of them. Take a moment to browse my blog-it's quick and easy to read. I've created this blog to help you understand there ARE solutions to foreclosure. Then call me and let's sit down and explore your options, I'm here to help.

As a Realtor, I've seen folks in distressed situations and I wanted to help so with the CDPE® Designation, I have a strong and unique appreciation of the factors affecting the market, and know that there are options available to you.

If you would like to know more about those options, please call me at 281-460-5994.

I am here to help … Ann Marie

Real Estate for Sellers, Buyers and Homeowners by Ann Marie Gargano-Parks's Fan Box